Friday, 14 January 2011

My brilliant idea

Here's the deal with this blog. I started to write this in a notebook, intending to write it up as a blog eventually. So here are my first three weeks, as written in a scabby book. Much more accesible here:
I am sick sick sick of making the same meaningful New Years resolutions, then being miserable at the next new year, having not made any effort to stick to it. So, on Christmas day, sat reading my brand new copy of Kitchen by Nigella, genius struck. I'm moving out in September, going to University and I am absolutley positivley NOT going to live on beans on toast. I hate beans on toast anyway. SO, as my resolution, I am going to learn to make something new out of Kitchen every week of this year, come exams, coursework and disaster, I will be cooking. This way, I'll be an independant culinary genius by the time I leave home and my mumma's beautiful cooking. It'll be incredible! I'll be throwing six course dinner parties in freshers week!

No comments:

Post a Comment